Teenage Boy Winds Up In The Hospital After Swallowing A Jellyfish

DW: Are there peanut butter fish?...there should be...

The hospital isn’t where anyone wants to spend Christmas Day, but for an 18-year-old boy in Australia it was a horrible experience. The boy was swimming at Bondi Beach when a bluebottle jellyfish swam into his mouth…and he swallowed it.

He managed to make it back to shore, where lifeguards treated him and called an ambulance. It’s not clear how the stinging jellyfish wound up in the boy’s mouth, but the good news is that he was discharged from the hospital. Researchers say around one in six Australians have been stung by a jellyfish.

Source: News.com.au

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content