Are Most Men "growers" OR "show-ers"

posted by Joe Johnson - 

Ladies, we're sure that you've had plenty of guys defend their man-hood by describing themselves as being "growers" and not "show-ers" referring to the size of their penis.

What that means is, it may look like a big pimple between my legs, but when it gets aroused, watch it grow!

Well there is a new study that says otherwise. The University of California, Irvine found that only 25% of men are "growers" and their penises grow at least 2 inches when they are aroused, while the other 75% of men only grown an additional 1 inch.

Just work with what ya got, fellas.

Read more HERE.

title

Content Goes Here