There was some interesting research done at the Smell and Taste Foundation in Chicago where they analyzed our sense of taste and how it correlated to how we behave. These are 5 taste profiles and what they say about your personality and they are surprisingly accurate.
1. If you like spicy food, you're more likely to be a risk-taker. Spicy food fans tend to like new experiences, including things like rollercoasters and horror movies.
2. If you like sweet stuff, you're more likely to be easy going. And you try to help other people without expecting to be rewarded for it.
3. If you love sour foods, you're more likely to be critical and even harsh when you tell people what you think. You also might have really high standards.
4. If you like bitter things like black coffee, you're more likely to be anti-social, manipulative, and insensitive. You might even be a PSYCHOPATH.
5. If you love salty stuff, you're more likely to be competitive, and get frustrated a little faster than other people.