Listen Live on  
 

The Rock Of Virginia

The Rock Of Virginia - Roanoke/Lynchburg
 
 

KFC Accidentally Served a Deep Fried Hand Towel

 
KFC Accidentally Served a Deep Fried Hand Towel

 This is one of the weirder things ever served at a fast food joint.  Even grosser than Arby's Horsey Sauce.

 

 

29-year-old Krystal Henderson and her 7-year-old stepson Oliver went to a KFC in Newcastle, England earlier this month, and bought some chicken nuggets.

 

 

And when Oliver went to bite into one, it wasn't chicken . . . KFC had accidentally deep fried a BLUE HAND TOWEL and served it.

 

 

Krystal says, quote, "The blue roll could've been used for anything, it could have bleach or disinfectant on it . . . had someone wiped their hands on it, had it been used to wipe the floor?"

 

 

She complained, so KFC apologized and offered her . . . a free meal.

 

 

She turned them down and said she's done with KFC forever.  If this had happened in the U.S., there would DEFINITELY be a lawsuit by now . . . but since it's England, it doesn't look like she's suing. 

 

 

(Daily Mail)

 

 

(Here's a close-up photo of the towel inside the breading.)

 

 

 

Recommended Stories

More from The Rock Of Virginia

*