Here are some random facts for you . . .
1. Bluetooth is named after a 10th century Scandinavian king, Harald Bluetooth. He united Danish tribes into one kingdom. When Bluetooth technology was invented, they picked the name because it unified the way machines communicated.
2. When OPRAH gave everyone in her audience a car back in 2004, it turned out everyone there ended up owing the IRS about $6,000 in taxes.
3. "WEIRD" AL YANKOVIC started the Volcano Worshippers club at his high school in California. He says they didn't actually worship volcanoes, they just wanted to get another photo of themselves in the yearbook.
4. CHRISTIAN BALE was offered James Bond before DANIEL CRAIG. But he turned it down because he thinks James Bond, quote, "embodies every despicable stereotype about British actors" . . . and he'd, quote, "already played a serial killer."
5. Every ounce of ice water you drink burns one calorie.